- Increased Response Rates
- Higher Average Gift
- Greater Return on Investment
- More Member Involvement and Activism
- Increased Enrollment in Monthly
- Enhanced Member Relationships
Public Interest Communications
Since 1978, PIC has maximized the relationship-building power of the telephone on behalf of the most successful non-profit organizations, associations, public policy advocates, political and cultural institutions in America. Like all good relationships, PIC’s are based on respect - for our clients’ missions and their donors’ intelligence - as well as genuine two-way communication.
- Highly-trained, professional Communicators - PIC staff members aren't "order-takers;" they take time to treat each inbound caller with the respect and care they deserve.
- Full service - PIC can make all aspects of your inbound program worry-free by handling every detail: initial consultation and design; development of scripts and production of follow-up mailings; database services and file maintenance; seamless patching of inbound calls through to legislators or other third parties; recording donors' phone numbers and appending them to your file; and, daily reports on call volume. Plus, there are virtually no limits on the type of inbound calls we can handle - from conference registration to catalog orders and high-touch customer service.
- State of the art technology - PIC employs the latest in telecommunications technology - multiple access lines, switching diversity and redundant back-up systems - with the capability to provide complete inbound call coverage for your organization.
- Fundraising experience - We understand Telefundraising better than anyone because we pioneered the field way back in 1978, and we continue to break new ground on behalf of organizations that need professionals to handle outbound and inbound calls.
- Regardless of your Telefundraising goals - a specific number of new donors per month, converting occasional contributors into monthly donors, acquiring donors at a pre-determined subsidy level, turning donors into citizen activists, or getting instant feedback on test messages before rolling out a mass mailing - PIC can help you reach them.
PIC earns "Straight A's" in the "Three R's"
Staying on top of all the Rules, Regulations and Restrictions required by state and local authorities is a major challenge for alll fundraising professionals. PIC takes the headaches out of state filing requirements by preparing all the paperwork for your signature, utilizing our proprietary software that facilitates registration in all 50 states, and constantly monitoring the ever-changing federal regulatory landscape.
Did we call you?
programs & services
Clients/Markets we serve
Meet our team